CES 2023 News: Different incarnations of technology are found everywhere. On the other hand, talking about the auto sector, a different form of technology will be seen through Metaverse. America’s Las Vegas (Las Vegasbiggest tech shows held in CES 2023 Seen in At the tech event, we saw how the driver can comfortably watch a movie in an automatic car. At the same time, a car dealer can sell cars through a virtual car lot without any frills. All these things are becoming possible with the Metaverse.
Metaverse is not only showing fire in gaming and other sectors, but the auto sector has also taken this technology hand in hand. In the world’s biggest tech event, auto companies have introduced many such things, which can surprise. Moving ahead of time, Metaverse is showing a different path to the auto sector through the virtual world. Let us see how the use of Metaverse at CES 2023 attracted people this time.
Metaverse will change the auto world like this
- Valeo: French parts maker Valio has developed an in-car television system at CES. The special thing is that to run it, your hand will be needed, not the remote. You don’t have to do anything just wave your hand in the air. To change a channel, the driver or co-passengers have to wear a headset and swipe in the air. The sensors in the car will recognize your hand movements. Apart from this, you will be able to see people and places walking outside on the screen.
- Holoride: Audi-backed start-up Holoride has come up with a technology that lets you watch movies on your windscreen. The company is already selling a virtual reality headset for rear seat passengers. With this, users can do things like watching movies and playing video games using the controller.
- BMW: The German luxury car brand also did not lag behind in the CEC. The company has introduced a concept car, which blends the real and the virtual world. Under this, reality images are visible on the windshield, such as the speed or direction of the car. Apart from this, the entire windshield can be converted into a screen for watching movies.
- Fiat: Italian car company Fiat has launched a Metaverse store. Here customers can learn about the car of their choice and buy it with the help of an online assistant. This will be of great benefit to both the car company and the users.
- Car repair: If all goes well, you will be able to rectify minor defects in the car yourself. With the help of updated technology, technicians can guide car owners on some easy methods of car repairing.