Nakul Vengsarkar is an Indian interior designer, architect and photographer. It is noteworthy that he is the son of former Indian cricket team player Dilip Vengsarkar.
Nakul Vengsarkar was born in 1982.Age 30 years; Until 2021) in Mumbai, India. He did his primary education at Kodaikanal International School, Tamil Nadu and his secondary education at Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai. He then moved to Italy and joined the Tomas Academy in Milan to pursue a professional degree in industrial design and design management. He also studied interior design at Tomas Academy in Milan.
Height (Approx): 5′ 10″
Weight (Approx): 70 kg
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Nakul Vengsarkar belongs to a Marathi Brahmin family in Mumbai, India.
Parents & Siblings
Nakul Vengsarkar was born to Dilip Vengsarkar and Manali Vengsarkar. Former Indian cricketer Dileep is a recipient of the prestigious Arjuna Award for his contribution to Indian cricket. He is the Chief Advisor of the Telangana Cricket Association. Manali Vengsarkar is an entrepreneur and jewelery designer.
Nakul Vengsarkar has an elder sister named Pallavi Vengsarkar. She is a businessman and model.
Nakul Vengsarkar married Ayesha Faridi on 27 April 2013. He works as an anchor in ET Now, an Indian business news channel, and has previously hosted many popular business news programs such as The Market, First Trades, Markets At Lunch, Riding. The Bull, and the India Economic Conclave.
Nakul Vengsarkar got engaged to Swapnali Bhosale, daughter of influential real estate tycoon Avinash Bhosale, in 2010. Nakul’s father Dilip Vengsarkar and Swapnali’s father Avinash shared a good friendship and decided to take their friendship to the next level. A few months later, the two called off their engagement, deciding not to take the next step of marriage. The news grabbed headlines and both families were questioned about the split. Dilip Vengsarkar replied.
“This is a matter between our families and I would appreciate it if the media does not interfere.”
- Nakul Vengsarkar works as an interior designer. He is the co-owner of architecture and interior design firm NAD. NAD is an acronym, N stands for Nakul Vengsarkar, A stands for Ajay Hemmadi and D stands for Designs. The firm works on designing a large spectrum of residential developments for master planning gated communities.
- He is passionate about photography and travelling.
- Nakul Vengsarkar has successfully organized various photography exhibitions locally and internationally including food, lifestyle, auto, fashion, architecture and interior photography.
- He is often seen drinking alcohol at social gatherings.
- During the press conference he was asked,
Being the son of an award-winning cricketer, why not try your luck in sports?”
To that he said,
Every Indian child dreams of becoming a cricketer. When you are young, you see everyone around you playing. After all, except for hockey, it is like our national sport. Dad always pushed me to try my hand at everything – health, sports and academics. When he saw my work at the exhibition last night, he seemed very proud.