Pradeep Kottayam is an Indian actor who mainly worked in Malayalam and Tamil films. He is also famous for acting in comedy roles.
Pradeep Kottayam was born on Friday 25 March 1960 (Age 61 years; At the age of dying) at Kumaranallur, Kottayam, Kerala. Studied at Government Higher Secondary School, Karapuzha. Studied at Baselius College, Kottayam and Kottayam Cooperative College, Kottayam.
Height (Approx): 5′ 3″
Hair Color: Half bald
Eye Color: Black
Parents & Siblings
Pradeep’s father’s name is Raghavan and mother’s name is Padma.
Wife & Children
Pradeep’s wife is Maya and he has a son named Vishnu Siva Pradeep and Vrinda Pradeep.
Pradeep made his debut in 2001 with the Malayalam film ‘Ee Nadu Innale Vare’.
He acted in Malayalam films including Kalyanaraman (2002), Rajamanikyam (2005), Nagu Benda Nagu Thaka (2014), Namaste Bali (2015), and Aadi Kapyare Kudamani (2015).
He has worked in Tamil films such as Vinnaithandi Varuvaya (2010), Raja Rani (2013), Nambenda (2015), Theri (2016), and Kalla Kalla (2017).
She acted in the Hindi film Ek Deewana Tha (2012).
In 2016, Pradeep won the Best Supporting Actor Award at the 2nd Asianet Comedy Awards.
On 17 February 2022, Pradeep died of a heart attack in Kumaranallur, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Pradeep actively participates in cultural programs during his school and college days.
- He started his career as a child artist in class 10 and worked in Malayalam drama ‘Easwaran Arrest’.
- He was a government servant in Life Insurance Corporation of India in 1989. Even after working in LIC, he did not stop acting in drama. Retired from LIC in 2021.
- She played roles with less screen time and was the youngest performer when she started her career in 2001 at the age of 40.
- A producer offered her an opportunity to act in a serial her son was working on. He was offered the role when he went to shoot for a TV serial with his son.
- He has been frequently featured in various newspapers.