Kashish Khan is an Indian actor, model, stylist and fashion stylist, but is mainly known for his acting skills. He is a new face in Indian film industry and is known for working primarily in Telugu films. In 2021, he started his career with the film ‘Anuphavanju Raja’.
Kashish Khan was born on Saturday, 5 December 1998 (Age 23 years; Until 2022) in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. Kashish has been interested in acting since childhood. She belongs to a small town and she had to work very hard to realize her big dreams. After completing his schooling in Jabalpur, he graduated from Maitreyi College, New Delhi. She was an intelligent student, but she wanted to follow her passion. Due to social pressure of secure job and stable future, she decided to prepare for UPSC exam but it could not last long. He gave up the idea of becoming an IAS officer and made his dream come true. To pursue her career in acting she initially started working in television commercials and became a well-known face through modeling. Finally, she made her debut in ‘Anuphavinju Raja’ directed by director Srinu Kavireddy and opposite lead actor Raj Tarun.
Height (Approx): 5′ 5″
Weight (Approx): 62 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Measurements (Approx): 32-28-32
Kashish Khan belongs to a Muslim family from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. She follows Islam.
Modeling and TV commercials
At the age of 19, she started her career in commercial modeling so that she could earn some money to take care of her daily expenses. He has worked on TV commercials for Garnier, Allen Choley, BMW, Kalyan Jewellers, Reliance Trends etc.
In 2021, he got his big break in ‘Anuphavanju Raja’. She became so popular that even before the release of her first film, she got another film project ‘Kinnarasani’ in which she will be the girlfriend of Ramana Teja-directed lead actor Kalyan Dev. In an interview, the actress spoke about her childhood dream and how she achieved it.
I happened to meet Nagarjuna sir when I was doing an advertisement. I was wondering whether to go to the movies and if so, how to watch it. When I asked Nag sir if I should try films, he encouraged me. It gave me hope,” said the actress.
Before the release of ‘Anubhavanju Raja’, he shared the opportunity he got on Instagram. she said,
When I got the chance to audition, I couldn’t believe it. No reply for three months. As soon as I answered, they called me for an audition. I was selected. I have played a girl next door in the film.
This is my first film. When I started, I had no idea. Raj Tarun helped me a lot. I learned a lot from him. He was supportive in every way,” he added.
Sharing his experience of shooting a movie for the first time and showing his love for movies he replied,
My favorite things about filmmaking are the atmosphere of the sets, the passion of everyone involved and the creative freedom available. It’s just magic.
Both roles are a learning experience; As both the roles are versatile, I am preparing accordingly. I have ensured that my lines and diction are correct for the parts. I researched the characters to get all the nuances in the script,” said Kashish while talking about his role in his debut film ‘Anuphavanju Raja’ and romantic drama ‘Kinnarasani’.
- Actor: Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu
- Hobbies: Travelling, painting, watching movies, dancing
- Before pursuing his career in acting, Kashish was ready for the UPSC exam as an IAS officer, but he gave it up.
- Kashish is a travel enthusiast. She loves to travel and meet new people from all over the world. His first solo trip was to Manali in Himachal Pradesh, which he thoroughly enjoyed and enjoyed getting to know and talk to strangers, and from then on he became a crazy fan of travel. Most of the money she earned from modeling in TV commercials was spent on traveling in India and internationally. He has visited Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya and Mexico, USA, Myanmar and many other countries.
- One of her dreams is to become very famous and rich and to help people in whatever way she can. He wants to be a child activist and shape the lives of children who want to be better in their lives.
- He has 25 thousand followers on Instagram, where he regularly posts photos and videos of his travels.
- Kashish is a pet lover and loves to play with cats, dogs, goats and other animals.
- A nature lover, wherever she travels, she clicks pictures with lots of trees and mountains under the open sky.
- She tends to try rock climbing, paragliding, scuba diving and many other adventure sports whenever she goes.
- While traveling in any national city or international country, finding untouched and peaceful places is essential for her. He likes to explore their culture, traditional costumes, historical monuments and old places.
- He calls himself an active dreamer who imagines himself in various scenes and scenarios that are most associated with Bollywood movie scenes. It depicts that she is a huge fan of Bollywood and wants to work as an actress in its films.
- Although he has posted pictures with alcohol, where he captioned the picture showing his creativity, this suggests that he does not drink alcohol.
- In 2016, when she enrolled herself in Maitreyi College, New Delhi, she participated in the Fresh On Campus pageant, where she won the title of Miss Fresher 2016. She has also participated in some beauty pageants.
- One of her favorite places is Playa del Carmen in Mexico. He showed his love for the place by posting a picture of the city in front of a vintage car.