Punjab National Bank PNB One Procedure for Utility Bill Payment and App Registration
Utility Bill Payments Through PNB One: If you’re an existing PNB client, this news can be of use to you. Punjab National Bank, which is the second-largest publicly-owned bank across the nation and has millions of customers throughout the country. In this situation to make it easier for its customers the bank has introduced an application known as the PNB App. With this app, you are able to accomplish a lot at a moment’s notice.
If it’s Virtual Debit Card or Net Banking, everything is done in a snap. Today, with the advent of ever-growing digitalization, everybody is able to pay for all kinds of utility bills, including electric bill, mobile invoice, DTH bill etc. With PNB One, the PNB One app, you can pay your utility bill doing a couple of easy steps. Let us talk about the procedure for registration and payment of utility bills using this app.
Join to get PNB One App this way:
- To join this app, first download the app to your phone.
- Start the app, and then select the New User option.
- Enter your mobile number , then select Continue.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number that you have registered Enter it.
- You must enter your Bank Account number.
- Input the Transaction Password.
- After that, you can register your MPIN and registration is completed.
What is the best way to pay a utility bill payment
- The process of paying bills via PNB One is very simple.
- Log in using your MPIN.
- Choose your mobile provider through the Payment Bill option.
- Once you have completed this, you will be able to pay the bill using the payment online, such as net banking ID or password.
A wide range of services are offered through PNB One–
PNB provides a range of services for its customers. In addition to bill payment via this application, you can confirm your payment using the The Positive Pay System. In addition you may benefit from a variety of options such as Online Money Transfer and Form 16.