Yamaha NMax 155 Launched : Yamaha has launched its NMax 155 premium scooter in China. The Yamaha NMax 155 is based on the India-spec Aerox 155. Yamaha Motor India has had a big success with the Aerox 155 in the country, so Yamaha is considering bringing the NMax 155 in the Indian market. Here we are telling you about Yamaha NMax 155 in details.
Features of Yamaha NMax 155
- Talking about the engine and power, the Yamaha NMax 155 is getting the 155 cc single-cylinder engine, which is the R15 V4. 0. is also given in. This engine is capable of generating maximum power output of 15 bhp and maximum torque of 13.9 Nm.
- Talking about the look and design, the Yamaha NMax 155 has been given a maxi-scooter look as compared to the Aerox 155.
- Yamaha NMax 155 comes with a muscular stance which gives it a strong road presence.
- The front of the scooter gets a large fairing with twin LED headlamps and an integrated windshield.
- The Yamaha NMax 155 gets a turn indicator LED instead of the conventional halogen units.
- The scooter also sports a stepped seat which gives the rider a more relaxed stance.
- LED taillights have been given in the rear of Yamaha NMax 155.
- The scooter includes a full digital instrument cluster with Yamaha MyRide app.
- The Yamaha NMax 155 also shows the battery level of the smartphone along with Bluetooth connectivity and other features like email, call and text alerts.
- Yamaha NMax 155 is made available with idle start/stop function, which helps in reducing fuel consumption by shutting down the engine at traffic lights. This also gives better mileage.
- For suspension duties, you get telescopic forks on the Yamaha NMax 155, but a new preload-adjustable gas-charged monoshock at the rear. Braking energy comes from 230 mm discs at the front as well as the rear, which is mated to dual-channel ABS. has been added.
- The Yamaha NMax 155 weighs 131 kg, which is 4 kg more than the Aerox 155.
- Yamaha NMax 155 comes with a 7.1-litre fuel tank. This means, the NMax gets a bigger fuel tank than the Aerox, which gets a 5.5-litre tank.
- The Yamaha NMax 155 gets smaller 13-inch wheels as compared to the 14-inch wheels on the Aerox.