Manas Nakulapalli is an Indian actor who mainly works in the field of Telugu film and television. In 2021, he got the opportunity to compete in the Telugu reality show Big Boss Telugu 5.
Wiki / Biography
Manas Nakula School was born on Thursday, August 2, 1990 (30 years of age; Until 2021) In Visakhapatnam, India. Native zodiac sign Leo. He received his schooling at Siva Sivani Public School in Visakhapatnam. After graduating from school, Manas Nakula School offered his B.Tech. He graduated from Kokaraju Rangaraju College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
Height (approximately): 5 ′ 10
Weight (approximately): 70 kg
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father is a former federal government employee. Her mother’s name is Dr. Padmini Nagulapalli. She is an educator and also works as a child and women rights activist in South India. He also served as the Vice Chairman of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) in Hyderabad.
Manas Nakulapalli made his film debut in 2001 with Narasimha Naidu. The child star appeared in the film. Manas Nakulapalli appeared in the 2003 film Veede. The following year, he starred in the film Arjun. Manas made his acting debut in the 2011 film Jalak directed by South Indian director Ravi Sharma. Manas Nakulapalli has since worked in several South Indian films such as Green Signal (2014), Kai Raja Kai (2015), Gang of Cupper Singh (2015), Premigudu (2016), and Soda Koli Soda (2018).
Manas Nakula School started working on the TV web series in 2021. He appeared in the lead role of the TV series Koilma aired on the South Indian channel Star Maw. Later, Manas Nakulabali starred in the television shows Pitrudevopava and Pale Sansale aired on Doordarshan. He also worked as a supporting actor in the TV series Deeparathanam. The show starred Prabhakar and Priyanka Naidu in the lead roles. In 2021, Manas Nakulapali appeared in the movie Ksheera Sagara Madanam.
Manas Nakulapalli owns a Royalfield bike.
Manas Nakulapalli owns an EcoSport Ford car.
Facts / Trivia
- Soon after Manas’ birth, Manas Nakulabali’s family moved from Visakhapatnam to Mumbai and then to Hyderabad. In Mumbai, Manas was inspired by the film and entertainment industry.
- Manas was an excellent student at the Nakula School. He will get high marks in his education. Once upon a time, Manas Nakulapalli was personally praised by the leading actor of South India, Chiranjeevi Gonidella, for topping the school. Who has been fond of Chiranjeevi since childhood.
- In 2001, Manas Nakulapali won the Nandi Award for his flawless performance as a child artist in his first film Narasimha Naidu.
- In 2004, Manas Nakulapalli was awarded the Star Ma Award for his outstanding performance as a child star in the film Arjun. Allu Arjun and Vishnu, the leading actors of South India, presented the award to Manas.
- Manas Nakulapalli follows in the footsteps of South Indian actor Pawan Kalyan and his acting skills. Manas is an avid fan of his.
- Manas smokes cigars and often posts photos of himself on his social media account while smoking.
- Manas Nakulapali is a frequent participant in dance reality shows of the South Indian entertainment industry.
- Manas Nakulapalli is a fitness aficionado. He does exercises at home to keep his body and mind in shape.
- Many public conferences, inspiring events, farewell ceremonies and communal speeches often invite Manas Nakulapali as the chief guest. He attended an appreciation session of the 2018 Equality-College Competition on Gender Sensitivity at St. Pius College in Tarnaga, where he presented prizes to college students.
- Manas Nakulapalli is a social media influencer with 142k followers on Instagram and 10k on Facebook.