Magna Raj is an Indian film actress. He works mainly in Malayalam and Kannada films.
Wiki / Biography
Magna Raj was born on Thursday, May 3, 1990 (30 years of age; As in 2020), Bangalore, Karnataka. Native zodiac sign Taurus. She graduated from Baldwin Girls’ High School in Bangalore. Later, he completed his bachelor’s degree in psychology from Christ University in Bangalore.
Height (approximately): 5 ′ 6
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Family & Caste
Born into a South Indian family.
Parents & Siblings
His father Sundar Raj and mother Pramila Joshi are South Indian actors. She is the only child of her parents.
Relationships, Husband & Children
The famous South Indian actor got engaged to her long time boyfriend late Chiranjeevi Sarja on 22 October 2017. He married Chiranjeevi on 20 April 2018 at a Christian wedding ceremony at St. Anthony’s Church in Koramangala, Bangalore. Meghna and Chiranjeevi got married on May 2, 2018 according to Hindu rites.
On 7 June 2020, her husband died of a heart attack at the Apollo Hospital in Jayanagar, Bangalore. She is pregnant with Chiranjeevi’s baby.
She starred as a child in the play Jokumarasamy. In 2009, she made her acting debut as Gayatri in the Telugu film ‘Bendu Apparao RMP’. In 2010, he made his debut in films in various languages including ‘Punda’ (Kannada), ‘Kadhal Solla Vanthen’ (Tamil), and ‘Yakshiyum Gyanam’ (Malayalam). Initially, his films were not successful at the box office. In 2011, she acted in the Malayalam superhit film ‘Beautiful’. He has appeared in films like ‘100 Degrees Celsius’ (2014), ‘Zebra Weeks’ (2017), ‘Iruvutellava Pittu’ (2018), and ‘Ondi’ (2019).
Facts / Trivia
- He is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Bima.
- She was supposed to make her acting debut in the Kannada film ‘Krishnaleelai’, but for various reasons the film was put on hold.
- According to the report, he followed a strict diet and exercise to get in shape; He did not get pictures because of his body weight.
- In 2011, she won the ‘The Kochi Times Film Award for Forming Newcomer’ for ‘Beautiful’ and the ‘Golden Film Award for Best Debut Actress in Kannada’ for ‘Punda’.
- She was ranked 15th in the Kochi Times ‘Most Desirable Woman 2015’ poll and 10th in the Bangalore Times ‘Most Desirable Woman 2015’.