Aditi Bohankar is a famous Indian actress. She is best known for her role in the Netflix web series ‘SHE’ (2020), in which she played the role of ‘Bhumika’.
Wiki / Biography
Aditi Bohankar was born on Saturday 31st December 1994 (Age 25 years; As in 2019), In Mumbai. Native zodiac sign Capricorn. He graduated with a degree in Commerce from Mumbai.
Height (approximately): 5 ′ 7
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Family, Caste & Lover
His father Sudhir Bohankar is a former marathon runner. His mother, the late Shoba Bohanger, was a national-level hockey player. His elder sister Nivedita Bohanger works as a writer in Prithvi theaters. Famous Bollywood actor Makaranth Deshpande is Aditi’s brother – in – law.
Aditi’s grandmother, Susila “Thai” Bohanger, is a traditional singer of Grana Gharana. His uncle was the well-known classical singer Ajay Pohangar.
While in college, he attended the renowned drama director Satyadev’s acting workshop in Dubai. Later, he was trained in acting by Bollywood actor Makaranth Deshpande. She auditioned for various Hindi films and was selected to play a lead role in ‘Love Sex Our Toka’ (2010). In 2011, she made her Marathi film debut with ‘Kunasathi Kunidari’ with veteran Indian actors Ashok Saraf, Smita Jaigar and Poonam Dillon.
His 2014 Marathi film ‘Lai Bari’ opposite Riteish Deshmukh received critical acclaim.
He has also acted in Tamil films like ‘Gemini Ganesan and Suruli Rajan’ (2017) and ‘Mannavan Vanthanadi’ (2018).
He came to light in 2020 with Netflix’s original web series ‘SHE’.
Facts / Trivia
- She was an athlete in school and college. He represented Maharashtra in athletics and won medals in 100m and 200m races.
- He has appeared in various TV commercials including Cadbury Munch, Godrej, Airtel, Lenscard and Samsung.
- In 2020, he was accused by a budding stylist of not paying the outstanding amount.
- He has been a supporter of famous cricket league owner Veer Marathi.
- He has an animal lover and a pet cat.