Sritej is an Indian actor who mainly works in Telugu films. He rose to fame with his role as Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the 2019 Telugu film Lakshmi’s NTR.
Sritej was born on Saturday 22 August 1987 (Age 34 years; Until 2021) in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Height (Approx): 6′
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Measurements (Approx): Chest: 42 inches, Waist: 34 inches, Biceps: 14 inches
Parents & Siblings
Srithej’s father was a farmer.
Wife & Children
Sritej is unmarried.
Sritej made his acting debut in 2013 in the Telugu film ‘Na Samiranga’ as Sivan.
Later, she acted in various Telugu films such as Bangaveeti (2016), Adagallu (2018), Touch Chesi Chudu (2018), Akshara (2021), Narappa (2021), and Pushpa (2021).
In 2019, he appeared in political Telugu films NTR: Kathanayakudu and NTR: Mahanayakudu, in which he played the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2004 and YS Rajasekhara Reddy in both films.
In 2019, he acted as Nara Chandrababu Naidu, who was the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2014, in ‘Lakshmi’s NTR’.
Sritej won the Santosham Special Jury Award in 2021 for Lakshmi’s NTR (2019).
- Actor: Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Ravi Teja
- Actress: Samantha Ruth Lord
- Although he is referred to as Sritej in popular media, his social media accounts read his name as Sri Tej.
- Sritej follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is politically inclined towards Bharatiya Janata Party.
- She loves traveling, dancing, script writing and photography.
- Before Sritej started his career in acting, he worked as an assistant director in 2006. Aadavari Matalaku worked in the Telugu films Arthale Verule (2007) and Maunaragam. In 2013, he switched from films to government and temple documentaries.
- She worked in the film industry for thirteen consecutive years before gaining recognition for the Telugu film ‘Lakshmi’s NTR’ in 2019.
- According to him, when he was offered the role of Nara Chandrababu Naidu in ‘Lakshmi’s NTR’, he asked him to send photographs of himself in a specific outfit that suited the role. In an interview he said,
At that time, no one knew that I was playing Chandrababu in RGV’s film. Without telling my mother, I put on make-up and got the perfect look as CBN. Later, I handed over my smartphone and requested her to click my poses. I was thrilled to see the interest he showed while capturing my pictures and the same stills landed me a role in Lakshmi’s NTR film. I owe my success to her.
- In an interview, people started referring to him as ‘Naal Nayagan’, ‘Velli Nakshatram’ and ‘Biographic Star’ after he acted in biopics.
- According to him, he worked hard for years to achieve success, but by the time he struggled, many of his friends had already achieved a lot in life. Sritej said that his parents were not sure about his career choices and they would get tensed about him, but Sritej did not stop acting in films.
- His father sent him to Hyderabad to train for the IPS exam, but when Sritej went there, he worked as an assistant director as his career choices were different.
- In an interview, he said that he prepares his dialogues in front of a mirror placed on the wall of his room. He also said that he did not take any professional training for acting.
- In an interview he gave, he said that he wants to study journalism in Telugu University.
- In 2021, he partnered with the Indian Red Cross to provide medical kits and food to frontline workers who were working during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- He also did social work and often posted pictures on social media while donating blood to various blood banks.
- He is often seen in various newspapers.