Ajay is an Indian actor who mainly works in Telugu films. He is also famous for playing villain roles in movies.
Ajay was born on Tuesday 26 September 1978 (Age 43 years; Until 2021) in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Libra. Due to his father’s transfer, he did his schooling in various places including Vijayawada, Nellore and Tirupati. Studied at Jubilee Hills College, Hyderabad. He pursued acting studies at the Madhu Film Institute in Hyderabad. He is an engineering dropout. He also left the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Height (Approx): 6′
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Wife & Children
Ajay married model Shweta AJ Raury on 12 November 2005. In 2017, his wife participated in Haute Monde Mrs. India Worldwide.
They have two sons, Sokan and Theeran.
Ajay made his debut in 2001 with Khushi.
She has appeared in other Telugu films including Simhatri (2003), Veerabhadra (2005), Atthanokade (2005), Lakshmi Kalyanam (2007), and Aa Okkadu (2009).
Ajay made his Tamil film debut in 2007 with Kreedam titled Varadarajan.
He acted in other Tamil films like Malaikottai (2007), Kootam (2014), 10 Enratukkulla (2015), 24 (2016).
Ajay made his debut in the Kannada film Citizen in 2008.
He worked in other Kannada films including Arjun (2008), Vayuputra (2009), Sarathi (2011), Maina (2013), and Brindavanam (2013).
In 2012, Ajay won the Nandi Award for Best Supporting Actor for Ishq.
- Movie: The Lion King (1994)
- Ajay’s hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Ajay became interested in acting when he saw that actors were treated differently in his college with special facilities.
- When he was in college, he went to Nepal with a friend to work in a restaurant for two to three months to earn money.
- In 2014, various news channels used Ajay’s photo in a drunk driving case, but he was not the one involved in the case, he said.
- In an interview, Ajay talked about a traumatic incident that happened to him on the sets while shooting for a film.
Vijayan instructed me about a rape scene where a model was hired. While I was preparing for this violent scene, I found out that the model was not informed about it. The director didn’t give her the right information and he forced me to go ahead with the rape scene, but I told him, how can I? Then the model started crying loudly.
- He is often seen tasting alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
- He has been frequently featured in various newspapers.